i-Wonder provides technology solutions for the insurance industry. One of our key services is to create price comparison websites and our clients include Comparethemarket, Gocompare, and Confused. We also develop end-to-end quote and buy and other ancillary applications to support our wide and growing number of business classes and associated panellists.
I-Wonder is now looking to leverage its own brand aggregation websites as a service. As an independently owned business with a strong shareholder track record in taking disruptor businesses to market, we are a close-knit team with the flexibility to try new ideas, develop new technology and challenge the status-quo. Our office is located in Micheldever, Winchester with onsite parking and excellent rail links. The majority of our employees are currently home-based, so even if you’re not local, you can still apply. We’re a fast-growing business and have recently expanded our development team with an off-shore facility in Sri Lanka. We have very ambitious plans and we’re looking for exciting, talented individuals to join our team.
About the Role
We are looking for a passionate and self-driven marketing content creator to join our growing marketing team/business. We are currently scaling up our marketing operations in most areas including PPC, SEO, and social media channels. We are also in the early stages of rebranding and updating our websites for a more current look and feel. Along with a visual overhaul we are also looking to expand our landing pages and re-write existing copy. The role requires the ability to drive forward our written content across all channels to improve brand trust, recognition, and our overall conversion rate optimisation.
- Own and execute the management and creation of all content on our websites, email campaigns, and quote journeys. This also includes proofreading, editing, and re-writing existing copy.
- Optimising and editing website content for search engine optimisation (SEO) and conversion rate optimisation (CRO).
- An understanding of the target audience and the type of content that will capture their attention and convert users.
- Using your creative, imaginative and innovative skills – brainstorm, create, and deliver ideas to support your content with visual assets.
- Supporting successful marketing sales lead generation campaigns with particular attention to testing a variety of content for paid and display ads channels.
- Have great written communication skills, combining creative flair with good proofreading and attention to detail.
- Experience using Microsoft Office applications to create and present content.
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop or other image editing platforms would be advantageous.
- A good understanding of how to build an engaged audience via social media, blogs, email, and other digital platforms.
- Experience using a content management system (CMS) and other digital platforms would be advantageous.
- 1+ Years in a similar role.
Summary of package
- Salary: £25,000 – £30,000 plus profit related bonus
- Role: Marketing Content Creator
- Schedule: Full-time (9am- 5:30pm – Monday to Friday), Permanent
- Candidate Location: Predominately home working, with occasional office attendance in Winchester preferable
- Our Location: Micheldever, SO21 3FL
- Industry: Insurtech